Tuesday 2 December 2014

I was going to write about Index ...

... but the blogs are a buzz about Umno bloggers being called bangang and some airhead not wanting to be ruled by the stupid.

Apparently pro-Umno bloggers were called bangang by Umno President, while somewhere else, Tun Mahathir's daughter claimed that she inherited her stupidity from her father.

And here I am planning to write a shallow piece about my trip to IOI Mall Putrajaya to check out the newly opened Index Home Living outlet.

I don't feel that I am included in that "bangang" category because I am not on Umno's payroll despite BigCat being born well after 2008 - heh ... so I am confident too that we are not among those categorised as moron by rockybru here.

The fact of the matter is that independence means I have no obligation to write all nice and sunny stuff about Umno and I have free reign to write what I like about anything I feel strongly about.

I do have clients whose reputation and image I am obliged to take care of, but they are not really in the business of scamming people so there aren't really anything negative that I can write about them.

Just as I am careful about protecting the interest of my clients, these bloggers are just as careful to protect the interests of their paymasters.

I am also aware that some of these bloggers actually do use their blogs to blackmail people into paying them, which I have blogged about here.

However, the thing is Mr Prime Minister (not that I think he even read BigCat but I am addressing him anyway), the problem lies not with the bloggers but their paymasters who are Umno warlords and Bahagian chiefs who probably used the "peruntukan" that Umno gave them, the chairmanships that you shut them up with and the business contracts that they managed to finagle from your administration to further their political career.

That is the reason you need to man up to the task of ridding your party of these warlords starting with those that have been intimidating and threatening you to get their way.

You spent so much time trying to bolster your personal popularity that you forget one fact, Umno leadership is not about just the President, it is about the entire leadership from the President down to the Ketua Cawangan.

Every single one of them contribute to the image of Umno on the ground, and if they are largely rotten ...

Darn it, why do I even bother?

As for the one who blamed her father for her stupidity ...

Makcik, you have had more than 50 years to improve the quality of your cerebral output by developing on whatever you inherited from your parents, and the best you can do is blame your lacking on your father?

At your age, you are still dragging your parents into the picture every time people say something about you that you dislike?

Wow, aren't we the bratty one?

2 comments:

  1. Sayings of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.: Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

    “What actions are most excellent? It is to gladden the hearts of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sadness of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured.” (Bukhari)

    “If you do not have a conscience, then you will do whatever you want.”
    (Abu-Masud; Bukhari)

    “Allah has revealed to me, that you must be humble. No one should be boastful to another, just as no one should oppress another.”
    (Iyad b. Hinar al-Mujashi: Muslim)

    “I am leaving two things for you, and if you cling to them firmly you will never go astray: one is the Book of Allah and the other is my way of life (Quran & sunnah).”
    (The Last Sermon on the Mount)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say ,those who pointed at others as stupid ( bangang) ,the four others fingers are pointed back at him .
    The point is ,are we being lead by this type of people anyway ? ,because a person ,holding a position of UMNO president and a PM too, did not supposed to called his team as bangang , never at UMNO general assembly .

    Marina may have the point there , but dragging his father along, has put her in the same category .

    ReplyDelete