Tuesday 24 April 2012

Tough job for Pas' Unit Amal

It looks like the planned demo at Dataran Merdeka this weekend will be a really rojak affair. From what I have been reading, the groups are all backed by Pakatan people and their allies and they are -

1. Anti-Election Commission group- supposedly led by Ambiga but actually engineered and led by DAP, PKR and Pas leadership and consists hardcore members of those parties.
2. Anti-Lynas group- supposedly led by self-professed environmentalists but actually belong to DAP leaders as a vehicle to unite especially disgruntled members of the Chinese community.
3. Anti-PTPTN group - supposedly without leaders and consists of undergraduates but actually controlled by PKR cadres and mostly consists of mediocre Malay students and a lot more who are not really students such as bald women.
4. Pro-LGBT group - led by some LGBT people and consists of lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transsexuals etc etc. They are  sanctioned to join the demo by Ambiga and her Bar Council buddies, I think.

NOTE : Pas' Unit Amal people who will be in charge of security at the demo must be careful not to chase away those weird looking and sounding LGBT people. They are in this demo with you all, ok? Really, they are not from Umno. I know you are all anti-homo but for this one you all kena tahan, ok? This is part of your jihad to topple BN, ok?


Errr....got some more group is it? I heard there are - such as anti-Felda group and anti-Pengerang group, but those were not confirmed yet. See lah how.

DBKL already said they can't have it at Dataran Merdeka but of course they will not listen. So, it's going to be another hu ha hu ha again. A bit of water cannon, a bit of tear gas, a bit of play dead .....


Just hope there will be no real death like last time.

Ok, if I'm in KL I wouldn't be going to down-town KL this weekend. I will probably be shopping at my favourite shopping centre, The Curve. Maybe look around for things at Ikea and have that cheap hot-dog they are selling. Love to put lots of mustard on mine ;-)

10 comments:

  1. wah so many anti groups! I thought najib was popular and people loved him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take my advise sis..don't come to KL this weekend it will be jam packed, the Curve included. Better go jalan-jalan cari makan somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, thanks for the advice eddy. I think I ll look for that shoes I want at JPO only lah :-)

      Delete
  3. BigCat: You obviously didn't have a hotdog when you were with "him". What happened ? Perempuan garang said you can't have it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want to eat hot dog also can become an issue...so susah...mustard colored brain this one...sheessshh.

      Delete
    2. BigCat,

      That is why I support the free education policy. This chap obviously didn't get enough. We cannot get rid of these kind of people altogether but with proper education, we can reduce the number until they become extinct.

      I think the Curve should be ok. It is out of the way and so far from the action. No yellow T-shirt except the Bangla Workers maybe.

      Orang JB

      Delete
  4. I have wedding to attend this Saturday but not sure whether will be there on time. Then need to rush to Bangi and hope the traffic out of KL will be clear.

    Just hope the traffic will be OK but previous experience tells that it will be best to stay home.

    Nani PJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha,ha,ha bersih is for those that have free time ample time nothing to do,As for me i have to jaga my sick mum at HKL, curse to those jammed the road coz it will made my journey to HKL like hell. kesian my mum and will never kesian any of those mati katak while demo. Sorry you guys with my mum in HKL i feel the pressure of how can i get there in a peaceful manner NO for BERSIH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your mother get well soon. Take care.

      Delete
  6. Better go to Perkasa rally at Suleiman Padang, near Chow Kit Pasar, 0930hrs. April 29th. Sunday.

    ReplyDelete