Monday 21 May 2012

** **** ****** *******

Dear little brother,
I'm sorry that I'm not much of a help.
I'm sorry that you have to go through so much sufferings.
I'm sorry that the lawyer was useless.
I'm sorry that the system is so filled with bureaucratic crap.
I'm sorry that I can't get anyone to lessen your sufferings.

I'm exhausted.
All my efforts were no good.
I'm really sorry little brother. Please forgive me.

I will wait till you can smile and laugh again. I will wait till we can go bowling together again like yesterday. I will wait till you are happy again.

I'm putting everything on hold till I know that you are alright again. I'm putting everything on hold in protest of the sufferings that they put you through.

Take care my dear little brother. Be safe. Be safe. Be safe.

May Allah always  protect you...

3 comments:

  1. God will protect your brother. All will be well again. Things will work out. You've got to have faith. Meanwhile, take care. Jangan stress yourself too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you were there for him. You did not turn your back on him when he is in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you talking about Saiful?

    Me

    ReplyDelete