Monday 15 April 2013

Musings: Tomorrow is Another Day

Being a first-time voter in Johor, I am pretty excited at the prospect of going to the polls on May 5th.  I have been spending a lot of time on the ground, talking to makcik, pakcik, uncles and aunties, and I am beginning to get all excited again at the prospect of being part of it all.


However, I have decided to take it easy tonight and just spend the entire night catching up on things I have been neglecting for months now, like getting a good night's sleep.  The reason being, BN Johor will unveil their candidates tomorrow at the M Suites, and who's contesting where will finally be confirmed.  The prospective candidates would have known by now where they are contesting, and I think it is best that I wait until tomorrow before I start thinking serious stuff like who the candidates are, what are their prospects, and so on, and so forth.

PAS Johor confirmed their candidates last Saturday, and BN Johor will do so tomorrow.  I think PKR and DAP have already decided, but they are keeping everyone guessing, but no matter.  We'll know for sure by the 20th anyways.

So tonight is going to be leisurely self-pampering time.

PS : Go here for the latest revelations.

No comments:

Post a Comment