Tuesday 4 October 2011

The man they say is evil

Today, I don't feel like writing anything of any particular current interest.
Instead, I decided to post these videos from History Channel on Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.
This posting is in remembrance of my late father, who was born in the same year as him.

The first four parts of these video recordings were about Dr Mahathir's early days which I like most as they remind me of my father's stories which he told me about those days when he was a young man.

1 comment:

  1. yes..this man very evil indeed..he sometimes give free service to his poor patients! how evil is that!?
    i love that they interviewed Tun Hasmah for this documentary. we rarely hear she speaks. i was surprised LKS didnt demonize Tun M, or maybe they edit most of what he said?

    ReplyDelete