Saturday 17 March 2012

Girls in love, beware

I'm taking a break from writing politics tonight.

Honestly, sometimes I'm not sure why I should concerned myself too much over the whole nonsense. As if it makes me richer or more cute...sheeshh...

Ok, maybe it's just fatigue....you know la, there is only so much one can write about stupid Umno crooks, DAP closet racist pigs, hamsap PKR men with crooked penis, Pas taliban conmen etc etc.

Well, never mind....

Tonight I want to change the subject....tonight I want to write about LOVE. Nice for a change isn't it?

What is love actually?

To me it's the best thing in life which I wish I don't want.


Why? Because it makes me feels so good to the point of doing the most stupid things in my life.

Really, I'm the type who makes a fool of myself because of love. I wish I'm not, but I just can't help myself. That's just the way it is....my weakness.

I'm a bit like all those foolish women who wrecked themselves because of the men they love....in politics there are Wan Azizah, Shahrizat, Eli Wong....in corporate sector there are Zarinah and Arlida...just some recent examples.

See, that's why I'm sympathetic with them to a certain extent. Because, if I'm in their position, I'll probably be doing what they had done....for love. I know it's wrong, but really, love have that sorts of effect on people. I'm included.

Real shit isn't it?

Over the years, I have my shares of such nonsense. Enduring the roller coaster of elation and despair of being loved today and treated like garbage the next day or next year. Being in love with someone abusive...the whole bloody package.

The cruelty of it all made me weary of life.

Still, I don't regret what I went through. That's the way it is and I accept it. There is always a price to pay for everything...and true love is not cheap.

Ok, the following advice is just for the girls. Guys can buzz off.

Five things not to do when in love -

1. Don't love him too much...men are bastards, remember? They'll break your heart if you love them too much.
2. Don't ever give him your money...men who take money from women are useless, period.
3. Don't believe him if he says he doesn't really care about sex...all men wants sex. Don't be an idiot, ok?
4. Don't take his promises too seriously....men are lousy at keeping their promises.
5. DON'T EVER BELIEVE HIM IF HE SAYS HE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER...BECAUSE ONE DAY, HE IS BOUND TO SAY - SORRY, PEOPLE CHANGE...YOU DON'T INSPIRE ME ANYMORE...I CAN'T CONTINUE TO LOVE YOU.

Well, girls...heed this advice, ok? Otherwise you will end up like all those unfortunate women I mentioned above...or like me..

Take care n cheers.

6 comments:

  1. Big Cat,
    I'm here to deliver a message that an important blog will be challenging your view on BN's chances in Johor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with what you say horrible pic though gives me the shivers yukks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saya sebagai lelaki melayu yg dituduh bermacam macam oleh kucing sangat besar berjanji akan ;

    1) tidak akan membenarkan perempuan sangat sangat cintakan saya
    2) tidak akan mengambil dan bagi duit pada perempuan
    3) tidak akan meminta sex dari perempuan lagi walaupun perempuan itu merayu meminta sex
    4) tidak akan berjanji apa apa pada perempuan lagi
    5)tidak akan percaya pada perempuan sampai bila bila

    Lelaki melayu yg telah dicakar dan digigt oleh kucing yg sangat besar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe...u man say only...u think I don't know ka...whatever lah

      Delete
  4. uh uh...english expert here...die la me...errr, thanks anyway for the advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a real woman, I tend to agree with what you'written about men esp about SEX. That's all men want actually!

    ReplyDelete