Sunday 26 August 2012

Last day of Raya R&R

It's been a week of raya. Spend 75% of it sleeping and eating.

I know, should had spend the time on more beneficial things, but what to do, I just want to rest while I'm still able to do so. This would probably be my last long break before the final push to the general election which will most likely be held in February, next year.

Ok, I did update this blog almost on daily basis the past week, but that's got nothing to do with my actual work. Running this blog is more like a hobby. Furthermore, the Pakatan people, particularly those of the DAP had been inciting racial hatred among the Chinese over the Pengerang graves relocation issue. I felt compelled to write about that.

Tomorrow, I am going back to my routine. Honestly, I am not looking forward to it, and have to force myself to do it....only till after the election, I keep telling myself. After that I will definitely be going to Taiwan and start something new.


Since, I am going to get serious and busy starting tomorrow, I think I want to indulge myself on something light for this posting.

Well, after Taiwan, my next wish is to revisit places where I had been to and was happy while there.

5. Dongdeamun market, Seoul. - bought some impressive ginseng drinks there....which made some people happy.

   
4. Portobello street market, Notting Hill, London - Well, you know, that Hugh Grant-Julia Robert movie. I'm a sucker for romantic comedies.


3. Somerset, England. Spend the most beautiful spring time of my life there....


2. Pulau Rawa, Johor. Just want to check if the coins were still there between the cracked wood of the jetty. It was a promise.


1. Ubud, Bali. Want to once again enjoy the pleasure of outdoor activities there....


Well, it's just a wish. Most likely I can never afford it....but no harm in wishing...right? Just a happy thought :-)

17 comments:

  1. Life must be good. Without a proper job writing poisonous filth and living of your chinamen boyfriend tak cebok pantat. Indahnya jadi blogger upahan UMNO. Pelikkan seorang Islam seperti kamu beriya-iya nak pi buat sesuatu dengan hidup di Taiwan. Boleh ke Bigcat? Orangn Taiwan bekerja keras untuk mencari nafkah hidup. Mampu bersaing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indahnya bahasa, baru je lepas ramadhan dah buat dosa free, ade bukti BC dapat upah? BF BC Xcebok ade susahkan hidup awak? BC nk g taiwan ade mintak duit ringgit awak? Haizs manusia-manusia bab buat dosa free mmg slalu berlumba-lumba nak buat...Anyway BC, slamat btugas hahaha sya dh start last thursday lg, Birkhidmat Untuk Negara ^^

      Delete
    2. Bagus la, baru je lepas ramadhan dah buat dosa free. BC dapat upah ngan UMNO, ade bukti x? BF BC xcebok? ade nyusahkan awak ke? BC nk pergi Taiwan tu ade mintak duit tambang dari awak? Nanti die hidup kat sana tu ade mintak wang sara hidup dari awak ke? Haizs manusia-manusia, suka sgt berlumba-lumba buat dosa ...

      Delete
    3. Thanks arcadia, but its ok, that one is my usual DAP troll....eerrr, and I don't think he/she is a Malay Muslim :-)

      Delete
    4. tu lah nak maki bahasa pon masih tak betol - BF punya sex tak cebok pon salah gender, ayat punya lah berbau bukan org melayu tulin yg menulis.

      Delete
  2. Pakatan troopers are in full force these days.
    If they hate you enough to be so venomous in replying to a blog posting like this within an hour, then I suppose you're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks eddy
      Yes, Bali is a very nice place. Friendly people. But I'm a bit scared of their mystical Hindu culture and not a fan of their food. Babi golek everywhere :-) Nonetheless, I have a very fond memory of Ubud.

      Delete
    2. Scared of mystical Hindu, not a fan of Babi golek. Why not try Syria or Afganistan. Amazing isn't it a Hindu island can prove and teach the world how to live in peace. Tolerate all and respect all - that's Bali. Only evil which came to Bali were Muslim bombers.

      Delete
    3. sis
      been there. babi golek is everywhere..kuta beach just so so..Nothing great about tanah lot.. just like rantau panjang..dunno why people are soo hoo haa about bali. tioman is much better. the only thing i could recall was " mandi susu".. :-)

      zack,
      kuantan

      Delete
    4. Tak payah lah takut budaya orang yg berlainan dik, budaya kita sendiri pon banyak boleh di takuti dan di persoalkan.

      Delete
    5. yeahh anon 01.50 , only in indonesia , the beauty of nusantara !!! but not in india they will destroy mosque and will get away with it ...

      Delete
  3. Kucing besar..why dont you ask Ghani to sponsor you a junkard to Boracay, Visayas, south of Manila..to get there you fly Air Asia from Clark to kalibo, then by road out to the jetty at ..The sand and the beaches are pefect for those who loves the sea..The Island is nestled among verdant forest and the beaches are all isolated except the main brach where thousand s throng there on weekends. Food is nice and cheap. Kuok Bros have a splendid Shangri la there with 2 pte beaches..very beautiful and not too outrageous or commercial like Patong, Phuket or even Bali..a must go again destination for me..adios salamat po

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms BC
    Have been to the places you mentioned and beleive me, these faraway places were really a joy to vist, but then again beleive me, that such joyous occassion for me, would last for no more than a week. And beleive me again nowhere is more joy to be in a country other than Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats what everybody will say about their countries no matter how shitty:)

      Delete
    2. Dear anon@14.42
      Wish to differ but can't really help if your cranium is filled with nothing but shit!

      Delete
    3. Wonder why thare are so many foreigners here if this country full of shits....Maybe you are full of hatred of this country that anything good turn out shits ...about time you go elsewhere maybe things willchange anything shits look nice...Good day..

      Delete